Tuesday, June 12, 2007

hollywood north

My friend Carrie sent me this a few days ago... I am posting it now. Lazy. So lazy. Also, I have lost the ability to sleep. So I am brain dead...

Sicko


Apparently our hometown is getting the North American premier of Michael Moore's new doc? Weird... I can picture the theatre its going to play it (its in my old neighbourhood), and the giant suburban parking lot that stretches out in front of it... glamorous it is not. Ugly? Well, people protested the design of this theatre. And Londoners DO NOT protest outside of the confines of the University... and even those were always pretty poorly attended. So yeah. Ugly. I'll see if I can find a pic.

1 comment:

Greg said...

Funny... I was going through all the YouTube interview on Sicko with Michael Moore yesterday. Some interesting stuff.